Have a go at finding yourselves with a classic scavenger hunt!
Who doesn’t love a good scavenger hunt?
Put a twist on the search by finding items of certain shapes or on a theme.
Scavenger hunts are easy to make, just print out or draw a table and add your scavenger list of objects to find. You might like to think about adding objects of different sizes, colours, natural and man-made objects.
Try this scavenger hunt out, thanks to Ashburton Christian School.
Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
Collect all of the following items in a bag or basket
- 5 leaves that look different
- A stick that is longer than your hand
- A rock with spots on it
- A flower
- A flat rock
- 10 blades of grass
- Something you love to play with
- A piece of trash you can recycle
- Something that is brown
- Something that is heavy
- Some thing that is very light
- Something that needs sun to live
- An item smaller than your thumb
- Something that starts with "M"
- Something that smells good
Ready for snack? Make sure everything gets put back where it belongs!