Aratoi Regional Trust
Aratoi Wairarapa Museum of Art and History is governed by a Board of Trustees.
- David Moriarty (Chair) [email protected]
- Elizabeth Johnston (Deputy Chair)
- Victoria Shaw
- Te Rangikaiwhiria Reiri
- Dany Haira
- Wayne Skipage
- Mike Hollings (not pictured)
- Robin Dunlop
Vision & Mission
Our Vision is to be one of the best regional art galleries and museums in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our Mission is to provide high quality experiences of art, history and culture in the Wairarapa.
Guiding principles (Ngā mātāpono)
- Excellence Te Hiranga
- Professionalism Te Ngaiotanga
- Innovation Te Auahatanga
Core values (Ngā uara)
- Integrity Te Mana Tangata
- Welcoming inclusiveness Te Whai Wāhitanga
- Respect Te Whakaute