Aratoi is an inspiring venue. Our spaces are ideal for corporate events, cocktail parties, or meetings. We offer a range of venue hire options at competitive prices.
Enquiries to: email@example.com
- 370 square metres of climate-controlled galleries, meeting internationally recognised museum standards
- The refurbishment of the former Wesley Church into a gallery and performance space
- A Windows Gallery, opening into the courtyard
- A large central Foyer doubling as a venue for private functions
- A courtyard, including a Marae Atea with a dedicated entry for Taonga
- The back of house, including the collections store, preparation area and loading bay
- Meeting room on the mezzanine floor, overlooking Queen Elizabeth Park
- Masterton i-Site, a tourist information centre
- Entice Café on the north-eastern corner
- Aratoi Museum Shop
Aratoi was designed by Studio Pacific Architecture and received a 2002 NZIA-Resene New Zealand Award for Architecture in the Community and Cultural Category.