Aratoi's meeting room is currently the only available space for venue hire until we reach Level 1.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Aratoi is an inspiring venue. Our spaces are ideal for corporate events, informal gatherings or meetings. We offer a range of venue hire options at competitive prices.
- 370 square metres of climate-controlled galleries, meeting internationally recognised museum standards
- The refurbishment of the former Wesley Church into a gallery and performance space
- A Windows Gallery, opening into the courtyard
- A large central Foyer doubling as a venue for private functions
- A courtyard, including a Marae Atea with a dedicated entry for Taonga
- The back of house, including the collections store, preparation area and loading bay
- Meeting room on the mezzanine floor, overlooking Queen Elizabeth Park
- Masterton i-Site, a tourist information centre
- Entice Café on the north-eastern corner
- Aratoi Museum Shop
Aratoi was designed by Studio Pacific Architecture and received a 2002 NZIA-Resene New Zealand Award for Architecture in the Community and Cultural Category.
Download the venue hire info sheet for more information. For prices and to make a booking - Contact Us