Join Dr Pamela Nunn on her inspiring journey through NZ Art History with a special focus on works from the Aratoi collection.
- Wed, 5 Sept, 2pm - The Art of Encounter
- Wed, 19 Sept, 2pm - European Influences
- Wed, 3 Oct, 2pm - Abstract Art Aotearoa
- Wed, 17 Oct, 2pm - Women Artists
- Wed, 31 Oct, 2pm - NZ Art on the World Stage
Tickets from Eventfinda $10/$7 + Door sales $12/$8
Afternoon tea provided
Pamela Gerrish Nunn, formerly Professor of Art History at the University of Canterbury, has many years experience of teaching diverse audiences about art. She is well known internationally for her publications on art of the 19th and early 20th centuries and has a particular interest in women artists.
Rhondda Greig, Blue Escaping the Drought II (1998) acrylic on board, Collection of Aratoi Wairarapa Museum of Art and History